yandex.metrika

multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted??

Предложите новые разделы. Оцените работу сайта, форума, администраторов.

Модератор: kiskiser

multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted??

16 дек 2017, 12:45

Hello,
My topic is
Animated medical business video. Information overload is today’s new challenge. Our fast-paced world has clearly benefitted from the digital revolution. However, universal access to virtually unlimited information also threatens to overwhelm our ability to process new information. Standing out from the static of the constant multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted, tailored approach. People — patients, students, professionals and potential clients — increasingly expect information to be delivered in neatly packaged, succinct, digestible chunks. Medical animation excels at achieving precisely that. Is this right information? I didn't get the right solution.
please help.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
JoeClark

Re: multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted??

22 дек 2017, 14:08

JoeClark писал(а):Hello,
My topic is
Animated medical business video. Information overload is today’s new challenge. Our fast-paced world has clearly benefitted from the digital revolution. However, universal access to virtually unlimited information also threatens to overwhelm our ability to process new information. Standing out from the static of the constant multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted, tailored approach. People — patients, students, professionals and potential clients — increasingly expect information to be delivered in neatly packaged, succinct, digestible chunks. Medical animation excels at achieving precisely that. Is this right information? I didn't get the right solution.
please help.

Thank you.
JoeClark

22 дек 2017, 14:09

My topic is
[b]Animated medical business video[/b]. Information overload is today’s new challenge. Our fast-paced world has clearly benefitted from the digital revolution. However, universal access to virtually unlimited information also threatens to overwhelm our ability to process new information. Standing out from the static of the constant multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted, tailored approach. People — patients, students, professionals and potential clients — increasingly expect information to be delivered in neatly packaged, succinct, digestible chunks. Medical animation excels at achieving precisely that. Is this right information? I didn't get the right solution.
please help.

Thank you.
JoeClark

22 дек 2017, 14:11

JoeClark писал(а):
My topic is
Animated medical business video
. Information overload is today’s new challenge. Our fast-paced world has clearly benefitted from the digital revolution. However, universal access to virtually unlimited information also threatens to overwhelm our ability to process new information. Standing out from the static of the constant multimedia barrage requires a carefully targeted, tailored approach. People — patients, students, professionals and potential clients — increasingly expect information to be delivered in neatly packaged, succinct, digestible chunks. Medical animation excels at achieving precisely that. Is this right information? I didn't get the right solution.
please help.

Thank you.
JoeClark

22 янв 2018, 21:11

wtf?
Raptor

22 янв 2018, 21:12

убрать этих спамеров несчастных, хоть бы что по нашему писали)
Raptor

Вернуться в Пожелания по работе форума